- Tactile PCB Base and Rigid Keyboards
- Tactile Membrane Keyboard
- Non-Tactile Membrane Keyboard
- Vandal Proof Keyboards
- Illuminated keyboards
- Non Tactile PCB Base Rigid Keyboards
- Standard Matrix Keyboards
Tactile PCB Base and Rigid Keyboards
In Tactile PCB Base / Rigid Keyboards, flexible circuits are replaced by rigid PCB circuits, which makes it possible to mount different electronics smd components on the back part of the PCB base membrane. This helps to reduce the amount of materials and interconnects used. These keyboards are made up of glass epoxy fr4 grade PCB. and tactile metal domes are mounted on PCB base.
Tactile PCB Base / Rigid Keyboards come with different combinations including flat panel display, i/o control card interface, various types of connectors, smd led's and backlit features. The Life expectancy of these Tactile PCB Base / Rigid Keyboards is over 1 million cycles.
Specifications of Tactile PCB Base / Rigid Keyboards:
- Typical thickness, size 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm.
Features of Tactile PCB Base / Rigid Keyboards:
- Rigid, tough and durable.
- SMD led's and backlit.
- Various types of connectors can be used.
Tactile Membrane Keyboard
Non-Tactile Membrane Keyboard
Non Tactile PCB Base Rigid Keyboards
Vandal Proof Keyboards
Standard Matrix Keyboards