- Non Tactile PCB Base Rigid Keyboards
- Tactile Membrane Keyboard
- Non-Tactile Membrane Keyboard
- Tactile PCB Base and Rigid Keyboards
- Vandal Proof Keyboards
- Illuminated keyboards
- Standard Matrix Keyboards
Non Tactile PCB Base Rigid Keyboards
Specifications of Non Tactile PCB Base / Rigid Keyboards:
|Operating Voltage:||24 vdc max.|
|Operating Current:||80 ma max.|
|2 ohms for pcb base.|
|Contact Resistance:||for membrane 1 0 cm length track 5 ohms max. resistance varies according to track length.|
|Life Expectancy:||non tactile/embossed: 4 million cycles. Tactile: 1 million cycles.|
|Activation Force:||non tactile 25 to 250 grams, Tactile 250 to 350 grams.|
|Contact Bounce:||non tactile< than 10 milliseconds. Tactile< than 20 milliseconds.|
|Operating Temp:||-18Â°c to +70 c.|
|Vibration:||1 hourfreq. 10-150-10 hz.|
|Dimensional Tolerance:||Â± 0. 2mm.|
|Degree of Protection:||ip 54, nema4 (sealing).|
Optional Features of Non Tactile PCB Base / Rigid Keyboards:
- SMD led's, SMD resistors, SMD IC's.
- UV hard coated, clear transparent display window.
- R.F.I. , E.M.I. and static discharge shielding with aluminum foil / conductive foil mesh can be provided to protect the electronics components.
- Glow in night.
Tactile Membrane Keyboard
Non-Tactile Membrane Keyboard
Tactile PCB Base and Rigid Keyboards
Vandal Proof Keyboards
Standard Matrix Keyboards